Our theme for this year was ‘Building your business – and your Knowledge’. And with such a great turn-up, we’re confident we can help many more cabinetmakers work smarter and be more profitable.
It’s a chance for us to better understand the needs of busy cabinetmakers and business owners.
We asked people what they got out the day – here’s what they said:
· It was good to know where to find the resources when quoting or presenting options to our own clients
· Going on the factory tour and seeing how HPP handled their Quality Assurance program gave me confidence
· Having an update from all the hardware suppliers was helpful – especially finding out about the new colour ranges and how to get samples
· Getting one-on-one training to use Cabinet Pro to order items through the HPP system was handy
· Taking the factory tour and learning about standards and methods relating to manufacturing in this industry was interesting
· We found out about market trends, the capabilities of suppliers and the growth of the industry during the HPP and supplier presentations
Kurt Winter, HPP’s Production Planner, helped organise the Trade Show. He saw the day as a great opportunity for both HPP and its customers.
TRADE SHOW WINNERS
No good trade show is without a few great giveaways. We had $250 HPP Vouchers to give away and a ‘show bag’ of goodies for all who attended.
And thanks to the generosity of our sponsors and industry partners, we announced the following lucky prize winners on the day:
Ricky Ferguson receiving his prize from the Lincoln Sentry Trade Show draw.
Polytec – $5000 kitchen
Lincoln Sentry – Ryobi Drill Kit
Blum – Jig
Summerland Joinery & Hardware – Gary Da Fre and Brett Organ
Blum Bag Pack
Scenic Joinery – Mark Allen – Blum Bag pack
Thank you to our Suppliers and Sponsors for supporting our Trade Show.
Now that you have got to know us and our suppliers better, please don’t hesitate to contact our Sales Team in the office on (07) 5564 9922 with any questions, requests for pricing or product information, or anything else we can do to help you or your clients. We look forward to speaking with you again soon.