TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website is owned by HPP Pty Ltd ACN 151 762 659 (“HPP Group”). By using the website, you agree to these terms and conditions, and you agree that they are reasonable. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions or do not think they are reasonable, you cannot use the website.
Our privacy statement forms part of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions may be changed by HPP Group without notice to you. By browsing the website, you are accepting the current terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions each time you access the website.
Using the HPP Group Website
You agree not to use the website to:
- breach any laws, codes, standards, and content requirements of any relevant authority;
- obtain unauthorised access to any information, network or systems;
- compromise the security or integrity of any network or system including any part of our network; and
- place any viruses or other similar programs onto the website.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on and comprising this website) is owned by HPP Group.
HPP Group grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
HPP Group does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media), or make any commercial use of the website or its content without HPP Group’s prior written permission, or unless permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia) or similar legislation.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Enforcement of copyright
HPP Group takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If HPP Group discovers that you have used its copyright materials in circumvention of the licence above, HPP Group may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
HPP Group publishes or makes available on this website information, advertisements, product and service offers, equipment data, valuations and links supplied by HPP Group and third parties. HPP Group does not and cannot provide any warranty in relation to any goods or services advertised for sale on this website by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended, safe for the purpose intended, as described by the seller or owned by the seller.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, HPP Group does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all, or free of fault; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, current or non-misleading.
It is your responsibility to make enquiries with us to ensure that any material or information on which you seek to rely is accurate and current. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. You acknowledge that there has been no reliance on our skill, judgment or any representation by us whatsoever by you in deciding whether the website is fit for any particular purpose. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
HPP Group, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website (including without limitation arising from the use of the website, any inability to access the website or any part of it or a linked website):
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if HPP Group has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Where such liability cannot be excluded, our liability to you is strictly limited, at our discretion, to the supplying of the relevant service again or the payment of the cost of having the relevant service supplied again.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit
Linking to third party websites
Many links from this website lead to external websites that are maintained and hosted by third parties, over which we have no control and are in no manner responsible.
These terms and conditions, your use of the website and HPP Group are subject to laws applicable in Queensland, Australia and you submit to the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
Goods and Services Provided By Third Parties
If goods and services are offered on or through this website by third parties (sellers):
- prices may not include government and statutory charges;
- HPP Group does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services;
- HPP Group will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person, any goods or services purchased by you from any person, or resolving any dispute between you and any person.
HPP Group may augment information supplied by sellers. Whilst HPP Group requests sellers check this information, it may be possible for information to be inaccurate. HPP Group strongly recommends that you check with the seller that all information in relation to their goods and service is accurate.
Copyright © 2020 HPP Group
GET IN TOUCH
We’d love the opportunity to work with you and turn your ideas into reality. Please take a moment to tell us about your business and how we can help you.