WIN A TRIP FOR 2 – Including flights and accomodation to AWISA Sydney!
Join HPP at AWISA 2018 the cabinet, joinery, furniture, timber and panel industries Exhibition. Every order placed in Cabinet Pro over $2000 (ex GST) will automatically go into a draw to WIN! ALL ORDERS FROM MARCH 1 TO MAY 31 WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAW.
WINNERS DRAWN & NOTIFIED on JUNE 1
WIN A TRIP TO AWISA 2018 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General: The Promoter is HPP Pty Ltd (ABN 57 088 923 906) of 10 Distribution Ave, Molendinar QLD 4214, Phone (07) 5564 9922
Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
When to Enter
The competition commences on March 1, 2018 at 09:00am [AEDT] and concludes on May 31, 2018 at 4.00pm [AEST].
Orders must be entered into Cabinet Pro
How to Enter
Entrants can enter the competition by placing orders over $2000 (ex GST) into our Cabinet Pro ordering system provided by HPP Pty Ltd
Number of Entries Permitted
■ Every order over $2000 (ex GST) will go in the draw to win.
■ Winner will be notified on June 1st, 2018 by 4pm (AEST)
Prize on Offer
Major prize value is up to $1800 (including GST). The major winner will receive flight and accommodation to AWISA 2018 in Sydney. Flights are return to the Gold Coast departure Friday July 6, 2018 and return Sunday July 8, 2018. Accommodation at the Novotel Sydney Darling Square.
■ Return Economy Class Domestic Flights for two from the Gold Coast to Sydney
■ Two nights at Novotel Sydney Darling Square with breakfast included.
Terms and Conditions
■ Price Based on two adults travelling.
■ Flights are subject to availability.
■ Accommodation is subject to availability.
■ Travel dates are from: Friday July 6, 2018 to Sunday July 8, 2018
■ Not included: personal expenses, drinks, meals and any additional travel costs.
1. The winner and travelling companion must travel at the same time, must depart from Gold Coast and are responsible for transport from their residence to the airport for flight departure
2. The prize must be taken on the July 6, 2018 and is subject to hotel and flight availability. Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airlines departure city and their current flight schedule. Frequent Flyer points are not available from any airline. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.
3. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in any tours outlined in their detailed winning holiday package should they be chosen as winners. The winners release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, however sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising or any other aspect of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
2. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
3. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.