Precision-cut laminate benchtops
Laminated benchtops are a popular choice for kitchens, laundries and office fit-outs. HPP’s state-of-the-art machinery and experienced tradespeople means you can count on us for precision benchtops for your next cabinetry project.
Benchtops that deliver great value and great quality
- Our benchtops are machine-cut for accuracy at a standard 33mm or 38mm thickness – or order your custom-made benchtops to your exact specifications.
- We only use hard-wearing, High Moisture Resistant board.
- Every benchtop features anti-drip, post-formed edges.
- Custom laminate benchtops come complete with joints and connectors, so there’s no need for you to buy those separately.
- You choose from the latest range of quality laminates from Australia’s leading suppliers including Laminex, Polytec and Formica.
- Available in hundreds of contemporary and classic colours and finishes.
- Our benchtops are suitable for installation in any home, office or commercial space
Practical and stylish
Laminex is Australia’s leading supplier of modern laminates, engineered stones, wood panelling and acrylic surfaces for use in cabinetry, benchtops and panels.
The finest quality in decorative surfaces
Polytec is an Australian-owned company and the maker of benchtops and laminates produced by ‘the most technologically advanced and computer integrated manufacturing systems.’ Available in more than 150 colours and textures.
The inventors of laminate
Formica® Laminate offers a tailored collection of solid colours, patterns and woodgrains. The world’s largest manufacturer of High-Pressure Laminate (HPL), Formica products deliver a high quality, stylish finish on any budget.
Need your laminated benchtop order fast? No worries!
- Never miss a delivery deadline! Our Stock Express Benchtops can be cut, drilled, edged and ready for pick-up.
- As well as a quick turnaround, you save 25% off the standard price of benchtops ordered in Cabinet Pro.
- Here’s the deal – our Stock Express Benchtops are available in: One Colour: One Finish: Two Lengths: 3600 or 1800 lengths in Formica Snowdrift Velour.
- To make it easy for you, we also offer laminate strips for a neat finish.
- Plus, our accurate cutting service means you can rely on getting exactly what you need.
Contact us today about our high-quality joinery products, skilled workmanship and dedication that translate into a service that saves you both time & money.
Already a HPP customer
Login to cabinet pro to add your hardware needs direct to your order.
Don't have an Account?
Our expert advisers can help you choose which products can work for your business.